Monday, December 10, 2012

Situate Your Situation

I'm gonna dedicate this section of "The WisDUMB Booth" to Enlightenment. Some may read this and think I am talking down on others but I'm only trying to shed some light on what your no flash havin ass android phone couldn't catch in the picture. All I'm trying to do is confiscate your Ray-Bans so that the light at the end of the tunnel seems closer than you thought. "Enlighten". That's all I intend to do, but I'm sure there will be an ignoramus or two that would rather live in the dark like a fuckin mole-rat.
But I'm fine with that.
Their Situation will never be Situated.

And Now  

Lesson #1

STAY IN YOUR LANE
(KEEP IT FUCKIN BASIC)

Okay, lets get straight to the point...........
YOU CANT SMOKE SOUR ON A NICKEL BAG BUDGET!!!!!

STAY IN YOUR LANE BRUH!!!

SO WHAT IF YOU DON'T SMOKE!!!
Apply this logic to just about any situation in life and the results will amaze you. You will become more in tune with the person you aspire to be ,instead of the person you're trying to portray.


No comments:

Post a Comment